Suitable for all areas with increased hygiene requirements for hand hygiene: clinics, medical practices, ambulances, care facilities, industrial, commercial and laboratory areas. Also ideal for kitchens and food areas. For professional use only.
Ready to use; rub 3ml Lotio HD on moistened hands for 30 seconds, rinse for 10 seconds. Application for virus effectiveness: dispense 3ml into dry and clean hands and let absorb for 60 seconds. Then rinse thoroughly with water.
- Product Properties
- Works comprehensively, in 30 seconds
- Limited virucidal PLUS effective
- Very good skin compatibility - even with frequent use
- Dermatologist tested and rated "Very good“
- Without fragrances, suitable for use in the food industry
- active substance per 100ml:
- Ethanol64.2 g
- Didecyldimethylammoniumchlorid1.0 g
- other ingredients: surfactants, adjuvants and pH regulators
- Shelf life
- 24 months
- Application tools
- Canister pump, canister tap, canister key, dispenser pump for the 500ml bottle
- 500ml, 1L, 5L
LotioHD is alcoholic and flammable. Flash point according to DIN 51755: 21.5° C, Do not spray in flames. Allow to dry well before using electrical appliances. Irritating to eyes, in case of contact, wash immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. Keep away from children. Do not use in the area of the mucous membranes and in newborn and premature babies.
Biozid Reg. Nr.: N-68529.
Use biocide safely. Please read before use labels and product information.
If you have an question about our product or need further information, don´t hesitate to contact the DrDeppe-team on +49 2152 55650 or email@example.com.
The recommendations for our products are based on scientific tests and are given to the best of our knowledge. Further recommendations e.g. in terms of material compatibility, are only possible separately. Our recommendations do not relieve our customers from carrying out their own testing of our products for their suitability for their intended purposes and procedures. In that regard, we cannot assume any liability.