Suitable for hygienic and surgical hand disinfection in all areas with high demands on hand hygiene: clinics, medical practices, ambulances, care facilities, industrial and laboratory areas. For professional use only.
Ready to use. Keep hands/forearms moist during use. Observe standard methods for hygienic (EN1500) and surgical (EN12791) hand disinfection. Hygienic: reduction of transient germs in 30 seconds. Rub hands undiluted with at least 3ml. Surgical: Reduction of transient and resident germs with min. 2x 5ml in 3 minutes. Rub hands and forearms with at least 5 ml, apply twice.
- Product Properties
- Works quickly and comprehensively, after just 30 seconds
- Bactericidal, yeasticidal and limited virucidal PLUS effective
- Effective against MRSA
- Very good skin compatibility - even with frequent use
- Dermatologist tested and rated "Very good"
- active substance per 100 g:
- 2-Propanol70.0 ml
- Butan -1,3-diol0.1 ml
- other ingredients: purified water, lanolin-poly (oxyethylene), perfume oil
- German Drug No.: 34987.00.00
- VAH, IHO; RKI
- Shelf life
- 12 months
- Application tools
- Canister pump, canister tap, canister key, dispenser pump for the 500ml bottle
- 150ml, 500ml, 1L, 5L
OpSept Medical is alcoholic and flammable. Flash point according to DIN 51755: 21.5° C, Do not spray in flames. Allow to dry well before using electrical appliances. Irritating to eyes, in case of contact, wash immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. Keep away from children. Do not use in the area of the mucous membranes and in newborn and premature babies.
If you have an question about our product or need further information, don´t hesitate to contact the DrDeppe-team on +49 2152 55650 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The recommendations for our products are based on scientific tests and are given to the best of our knowledge. Further recommendations e.g. in terms of material compatibility, are only possible separately. Our recommendations do not relieve our customers from carrying out their own testing of our products for their suitability for their intended purposes and procedures. In that regard, we cannot assume any liability.